THEA wants to partner with local neighborhoods to enhance the underpasses of the Selmon Expressway. Below are the steps to take to get started!
- Neighborhood Association decides on a project and a point of contact
- THEA asks for a partnership with the Neighborhood Association
- Neighborhood submits project details to THEA with a $500 (non-refundable) application fee
- THEA and the Neighborhood Association meet to discuss project
- THEA does preliminary work to determine project feasibility & cost
- If THEA determines the project can go forward, the project is put into the work program – year to be determined by THEA financial constraints
Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.