Inspiring Driving Quotes for Your Next Road Trip
Driving doesn’t have to be a drag. You can turn up the tunes or plug into an inspiring podcast to make your drive more relaxing and enjoyable. Audio books are also a great way to make a commute pass with ease. Before your next road trip or downtown commute, print out our list of top driving quotes and post them as a reminder that driving connects us to some of our most memorable destinations. Love your drive!
Driving Quotes to Inspire
- If you don’t like the road you are driving, pave another. – Dolly Parton.
- All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. – Earl Nightingale
- Roads were made for journeys, not destinations. – Confucius
- And just like that, we are on our way to everywhere. – Emery Lord
- We only regret the rides we didn’t take. – Unknown
- Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets. – Oscar Wilde
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
- Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer. – Unknown
- A tree never hits an automobile except in self-defense. – Unknown
- Be not afraid of going slowly, be afraid only of standing still. – Chinese Proverb
- Slow down. Life is crossing the road. — Debasish Mridha